Welcome to So Cal Fish Reports

Welcome to Southern California's best source for regional sportfishing information, including the latest fishing conditions, charter boat information, and the regions best sources for bait, tackle, and all your fishing needs.

Nice day today starting early in the morning

by RED ROOSTER III CREW / Red Rooster III
Nice day today starting early in the morning. Good weather and nice warm conditions with a steady pace throughout the day
(More...) (Tuesday, July 23, 2024)

Put together a great day for our anglers

by CHRIS HANSON / Cobra Charters
The Boys, Captain Gavin, Max and Jayden put together a great day for 8 Anglers on our Limited Load Open Party Trip! 36 Barracuda, 42 Whitefish and 16 Sheephead (Limits). The COBRA goes again tomorrow with 1 Spot available! If
(More...) (Tuesday, July 23, 2024)

Aloha Spirit Fish Report

by SHAWN STEWARD / Aloha Spirit Sportfishing
Todays fish count 17 passengers 55 calico bass 29 sheephead 8 rockfish 22 barracuda We have space on upcoming open party trips. Call805-382-1612 or go to alohaspirit.com to make a reservation.
(More...) (Tuesday, July 23, 2024)

Tahoe Tuna 8 Day

by BRIAN PIFER / Independence Sportfishing
It's as good as it gets yellowfin tuna fishing. They were chewing the paint off the boat. 75% of what we caught were 50-70lbs, with the other 25% being 18-30lbs. Poppers, sureface irons, skip jigs, flyline, whatever you threw in,
(More...) (Tuesday, July 23, 2024)

3/4 day

by JAMIE DIAMOND / Coral Sea Sportfishing
Good afternoon, we had a great day at the islands. The lingcod gave us there middle fins today but the quality of our rockfish was on point. The bags are definitely stuffed to the gills.  Our 16 anglers caught  160 rockfish  4 lingcod  Super
(More...) (Tuesday, July 23, 2024)

Trip 23 - Poseidon Fishing Adventures

by TEAM SEARCHER / Searcher Sportfishing
Good afternoon, We drove out Monday on the Poseidon Fishing Adventures sponsored trip. The day started off well and we had a good afternoon fishing for yellowtail at the islands. Promising signs and we’re planning to go at it again tomorrow.
(More...) (Tuesday, July 23, 2024)

Those browns are biting!

by TWIN LAKES RESORT STAFF / Twin Lakes Resort
Those browns are biting! A nice 2 lb brown caught by Phil Braun
(More...) (Monday, July 22, 2024)

Mirage Fish Count!

by JOE VILLAREAL / Mirage Sportfishing
Todays fish count! 9 anglers: 5 Sheephead, 2 Calico Bass, 3 Lingcod, 18 Whitefish, 90 Rockfish
(More...) (Monday, July 22, 2024)

Bluefin or Bust

by FISHERMANS LANDING STAFF / Fishermans Landing
The guys from Richards Tackle wanted to go Big Bluefin or Bust. So far it has paid off. 1st day of a 2.5 day for 15 anglers they 12 fish from 100 to 230 pounds.
(More...) (Monday, July 22, 2024)

3.9lbs. and 2.25 lbs. Rainbow From Lake Mary

by LAKE MARY MARINA / Lake Mary Marina
    Don Kohara from Rolling Hills, CA, caught these rainbow trout using Berkeley pinch crawlers, orange, garlic scented PowerBait, and a 3-4 foot leader off of the bottom. The fish weighed in at 3.9 lbs and 2.25 lbs.     Awesome catch, Don!
(More...) (Monday, July 22, 2024)

The Virginias are still producing lots of fish for bait anglers as well as fly and lure anglers

by KENS SPORTING GOODS STAFF / Kens Sporting Goods
THe Virginias are still producing lots of fish for bait anglers as well as fly and lure anglers. For lures try Thomas Bouyants, Kastmasters and mini jigs, for bait go with garlic power bait, mice tails and pinched crawlers. Fly
(More...) (Monday, July 22, 2024)

Yellowtail up to 30 lbs.

by FREEDOM CREW / Freedom Sportfishing
After grinding through the day going into the evening we were able to put together a nice trip with 20 yellowtail up to 30 pounds 2 white seabass 2 halibut few handfuls of both bonito and barracuda and some calico
(More...) (Monday, July 22, 2024)

Thank you for visiting So Cal Fish Reports! Please visit us again, as this site is under development and new features are being added regularly.